Category: Historic Masonry

October 10, 2020
Tampa Theatre

For this project, our masons casted, molded and carved various pieces including a ledge and column.

October 10, 2020
St. Mary's Cathedral

Durable Restoration installed new underlayment and replaced damaged slate across the roof of the cathedral.

October 10, 2020
St. Charles Presbyterian Church

Durable Restoration installed a new slate roof along with new flashings to St. Charles Presbyterian. In addition to this, we built a new columbarium.

October 10, 2020
State of Ohio Statehouse

Our most recent project involved restoration work to the rotunda, including the box gutter at the perimeter and structural stabilization of the masonry.

October 10, 2020
St. Colman of Cloyne Catholic Church

Durable Restoration performed extensive work on this 19th century church. Our work included installing new cedar shingle siding, restoring the concrete porch and steps, and installing new copper gutters.

October 10, 2020
St. Andrews Roman Catholic Church

The restoration process of St. Andrew's Catholic Church included 3 phases. These phases included restoring both steeples, restoring the center spire with new copper, and the installation of a new Buckingham slate roof.

October 10, 2020
Newnan Street Bridge and Main Street Bridge

Our scope of work included re-coating this bridge with a mineral coating, restoring it to a preserved state.

October 10, 2020
Bishop's Table

For this project, our team restored a former historic restaurant for it to be converted into a residence.

October 10, 2020
Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum

Our crews excavated five stories below grade to build an addition to the museum that holds additional display space and made the museum handicap accessible.

October 10, 2020
Heritage Park Log House

GROVEPORT, OHIO Once a private residence on Main Street in Groveport, Ohio, the historic log home was saved by the Groveport Heritage Society and relocated to Heritage Park to make way for a new post office building. Originally, there were two separate buildings; the larger building was constructed in 1815, the smaller in 1825. The […]