The restoration process of St. Andrew's Catholic Church included 3 phases. These phases included restoring both steeples, restoring the center spire with new copper, and the installation of a new Buckingham slate roof.
Originally built in 1910 as the St. Clair Hospital, the building was later converted into a hotel that served predominantly African-Americans, including many nationally renowned musical acts. Today, this beautifully restored building functions as senior housing.
With the help of state grants and city funding, we were able to perform a multitude of renovations including installing a new roof, restoring the wood windows and trim, and installing a new chandelier.