Biloxi Lighthouse

For this project, we cleaned the existing brickwork and removed the partial bricks that were surrounding the opening of the lighthouse.  The left side of the opening was laid using a combination of brick salvaged from the site and new brick approved by the project's architect.  We used historically accurate mortar to match the original bricks.

After restoration work began, our masons determined that the large variation in brick height - and proportionately smaller mortar joints - demanded a smaller brick. As such, all of the bricks used for this side of Biloxi Lighthouse were cut down to a constant height.

Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle

JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI

The Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle was completed in 1900. It became the cathedral of Jackson Mississippi in 1977 and is currently the seat of the Bishop of Jackson, Mississippi. The structure is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Our work on this project included: