The Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle was completed in 1900. It became the cathedral of Jackson Mississippi in 1977 and is currently the seat of the Bishop of Jackson, Mississippi. The structure is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Our work on this project included:
- New slate roof on the steeple.
- Extensive restoration of the slate roof on main building.
- Replicate and install missing finials.
- Clean and copper plate existing finials.
- Gold leaf on crosses.
- New copper flat lock roof.
- Extensive structural repairs on steeple.
- Copper-clad louvers.
- Masonry restoration.