Columbus, Ohio

Originally built in 1888, in the Romanesque style, this masonry structure has been a prominent historic landmark on the east edge of downtown Columbus for more than 100 years.  Our restoration work included a complete slate roof restoration as well as replacing most of the flashings and the front radial box gutter.  The masonry façade was re-pointed.  On the steeple, the copper clad roof hatches were replaced, and more importantly, we successfully repaired a leak in the steeple that had remained unsolved for fifty years.