Built in 1881, the historic Church of All Saints in Keokuk, Iowa is an impressive brick structure with multiple steeples, the highest rising well over 200 feet, making it one of the two highest points in Keokuk. Prior to the first masses being held here, it was used as a signal tower during the Civil War. This building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Our exterior restoration included:
- entire replacement of the slate roof
- new copper gutters and downspouts
- restoration to the steeples including ornamental metal work, wood replacement and restoring louvers