Formerly home to ten Ohio governors, this classic structure is on the National Registry of historic buildings. The historic mansion was built for Charles Lindberg who lived in the home for fourteen years before the State of Ohio purchased the property in 1919. The building was used as the governor’s residence until 1957. The home fell into disrepair, being used as a restaurant and offices over the years before it was purchased by The Columbus Foundation.
Our projects on this historic property have included restoration of the slate roof, the two-tiered built-in gutter system, skylights, tile walkways, pergola,replication and replacement of historic windows, and our most recent project of restoring the Palm Room is shown below.