London, Ohio

The historic First United Methodist Church was built in 1894 with a steeple surrounded by four fifteen-foot pinnacles at each corner.  Approximately fifty years after it was built, the pinnacles on the steeple were removed.  In 2000, the original silhouette of the church was restored when our artisans reconstructed and installed these pinnacles.  The pinnacles on this award winning project were designed and built by our skilled craftsmen from nothing more than an old photograph depicting the original steeple with its four pinnacles.  In addition to the reconstruction of the pinnacles, our team also:

    • rebuilt and relined the built-in gutters
    • restored the façade below the gutters
    • repointed the masonry
    • replaced several tons of red sandstone imported from England